I'm a tease.
There are some who are "frugal" and others "live simply" while yet others exercise "restraint" or "prudence."
Me, I'm a raving cheapskate. This comes from early youth, and was reinforced when I was a starving student. Being so broke I "couldn't pay attention" left an indelible imprint on my soul. so, it is with great joy and deep pleasure I managed to practically STEAL something on sale today.
Steal, I tell you.
I won't say anything else until I get the wire thingy for my camera.
-J.
Me, I'm a raving cheapskate. This comes from early youth, and was reinforced when I was a starving student. Being so broke I "couldn't pay attention" left an indelible imprint on my soul. so, it is with great joy and deep pleasure I managed to practically STEAL something on sale today.
Steal, I tell you.
I won't say anything else until I get the wire thingy for my camera.
-J.

Comments
That's why I renamed "Shoestring Sunday" "Skinflint Sunday".
Take the picture.... Quick!!!
I am a spender.
And it is because I grew up poor ( or fairly poor - and especially as a uni student).
Yes, pics please!