Keeping track at home
This are the entries on which I am working on these days to give you, The Internet, hours of bloggy pleasure:
1- The day the citrus died, and what's been planned in its stead.
2- Something I'm trying out in the kitchen, involving "cultures" and room-temperature dairy, there is a chance the mere mention of this project will send the lovely and gracious Gina sprinting for an oxygen mask and defibrillator.
3- NOS and his vegetable garden.
4- How I grew up in postwar Ireland with an alcoholic father who was abusive and a saintly-but-distant mother whom I never really knew until the very end when she died of some tragic malady, and then it was too late and so I bitterly left the Catholic Church. No, wait. That's a Frank McCourt synopsis.
5- NTS and his seemingly vocational desire to become a game-show host.
6- Car stuff.
7- Wine stuff.
8- On writing the meme-to-end all-memes
So stay tuned.
-J.
1- The day the citrus died, and what's been planned in its stead.
2- Something I'm trying out in the kitchen, involving "cultures" and room-temperature dairy, there is a chance the mere mention of this project will send the lovely and gracious Gina sprinting for an oxygen mask and defibrillator.
3- NOS and his vegetable garden.
4- How I grew up in postwar Ireland with an alcoholic father who was abusive and a saintly-but-distant mother whom I never really knew until the very end when she died of some tragic malady, and then it was too late and so I bitterly left the Catholic Church. No, wait. That's a Frank McCourt synopsis.
5- NTS and his seemingly vocational desire to become a game-show host.
6- Car stuff.
7- Wine stuff.
8- On writing the meme-to-end all-memes
So stay tuned.
-J.

Comments
I was at the airport yesterday and looking in a bookshop at all the biographies/autobiographies - and realised that it seems abuse/alcohol etc has to be a prerequisite for writing an autobiography. Most depressing collection of books I've ever seen.
Amd if you could just P.L.E.A.S.E write the meme to end all memes? That would be fine.