Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
July 17, 2008
Pointless cocktail trivia.
There is, officially, no such thing as a Vodka Martini. Such a cocktail is called a "Vespa." Those of you who enjoy such cocktails, please adjust yourselves accordingly.
That is all.
-J.
Comments
Badger
said…
Why don't you come over here and make me? Huh?
Joke
said…
Because we're both happily married.
Duh.
Wait, are you asking me to make you one such cocktail?
-J.
BreadBox
said…
And where do you stand on "shaken" versus "stirred"? Are you willing to bruise that gin?
N.
Joke
said…
When it's shaken it has another name...the Bradford I think.
-J.
Major Bedhead
said…
I KNEW there was a reason I liked you. Friggin' vodka martini my ass.
Major Bedhead
said…
Oh, and a Vespa? Really?
"Ciao" - Eddie Izzard.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
Duh.
Wait, are you asking me to make you one such cocktail?
-J.
N.
-J.
"Ciao" - Eddie Izzard.