Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
This makes me so very
very happy.
September 16, 2008
Yay.
Comments
Caro
said…
Based on a book or a favorite actor of yours?
Looks good, except for the part where I had to see the dentist's office!
Badger
said…
I am SO TOTALLY going to see this. And I hope Matt Costa (of "Mr. Pitiful" fame, the song they play at the beginning of that trailer) features prominently in the soundtrack. Because don't forget, you all heard about him FROM ME.
Major Bedhead
said…
Oh, man, I love Ricky Gervais. I can't wait for this one.
Stomper Girl
said…
Yay indeed.
Sarah
said…
Usually, the family's dragging me to movies. I'm dragging the family to this one.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
Looks good, except for the part where I had to see the dentist's office!