Mo' meme madness
Swiped from BabelBabe.
Number of books I have owned:
I'd guess about two thousand. Half fiction and half (duh!) nonfiction, none catalogued.
Last book I bought:
The Way The World Works, by Jude Wanniski
Last book I completed:
Driving Over Lemons: An Optimist In Andalucia by Chris Stewart
Five books that mean a lot to me: (in no order)
1. The Road to Serfdom– Friedrich von Hayek
2. Nearer, My God – Wm. F. Buckley, Jr.
3. Code of the Woosters – P.G. Wodehouse
4. Westward, Ha! – S.J. Perelman
5. The Compleat Alice - Lewis Carroll
What are you currently reading?
1. Happy Days with the Naked Chef – Jamie Oliver (waves to Badger!)
2. Novus Ordo Seclorum - Forrest McDonald
3. October issue of Octane Magazine
4. I Want to Buy a Vowel : A Novel of Illegal Alienation - John Welter
5. WSJ website
To which 5 bloggers are you passing this on?
The usual suspects
Number of books I have owned:
I'd guess about two thousand. Half fiction and half (duh!) nonfiction, none catalogued.
Last book I bought:
The Way The World Works, by Jude Wanniski
Last book I completed:
Driving Over Lemons: An Optimist In Andalucia by Chris Stewart
Five books that mean a lot to me: (in no order)
1. The Road to Serfdom– Friedrich von Hayek
2. Nearer, My God – Wm. F. Buckley, Jr.
3. Code of the Woosters – P.G. Wodehouse
4. Westward, Ha! – S.J. Perelman
5. The Compleat Alice - Lewis Carroll
What are you currently reading?
1. Happy Days with the Naked Chef – Jamie Oliver (waves to Badger!)
2. Novus Ordo Seclorum - Forrest McDonald
3. October issue of Octane Magazine
4. I Want to Buy a Vowel : A Novel of Illegal Alienation - John Welter
5. WSJ website
To which 5 bloggers are you passing this on?
The usual suspects

Comments