Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
June 04, 2006
I'm back.
Trip was great and the tummy trouble cleared itself up by the end of Day 2.
More later.
-J.
Comments
blackbird
said…
oh.
right.
wdw.
Sarah Louise
said…
Did you get your picture taken with Cinderella?
Details...enquiring minds want to know!
Badger
said…
We are waiting.
MsCellania
said…
Relief all the way around.
Welcome back.
Laundry?
Caro
said…
Welcome back!
Joke
said…
Details to ensue after I get in from the office. I'm back to being the Leave It To Beaver Dad, as opposed to the SAHD.
-J.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
right.
wdw.
Details...enquiring minds want to know!
Welcome back.
Laundry?
-J.