Well?

How ya like me now?

HUGE thanks to that Freaky-Tiki lunatic, the lovely and gracious Julia, who sent me to Luna Stone for this TOTALLY CUSTOM TEMPLATE that cost @#$%ing peanuts compared to what it rightfully should have.

Basically, it all started with Poppy, who up and went and got herself a couture template. After that, it was only a matter of time until I lemminged a custom template. Then Bec&Kim and Badger got themselves the full bespoke treatment.

So here I am. Tired as a muhfuh after a long day, and without anything to say, but happy with my Snazz-O-Rama new duds.

-J.

Comments

MsCellania said…
Wow.
May I say again
WOW!

It's verrrrrry nice.
Badger said…
Gasp! It's so BIG!

Seriously, I have to scroll sideways now, as well as up and down.

But it's very swell! And it suits you.
Joke said…
I'm just not used to my profile picture going from postage stamp to billboard.

Reminds me of...never mind.

-J.
Jess said…
Very dashing!
Poppy B. said…
Woot!!!!! Excellent! Schaaaa-wing!

Now all we need to do is get Babelbabe to pop for a template. That brown one she uses (and which you used to use) is sooooo dreary.
lazy cow said…
Ooooh, you're HANDSOME!
blackbird said…
hole
lee
crap


I missed this yesterday!

hoo boy.

It does suit you well!

wait - there is sideways scrolling?
Major Bedhead said…
I love it. Freaky-tiki, man, it's the wave of the future.
Sarah Louise said…
Hey! I like Babs's template.

But this, WOW. WOW. WOW.

As they say now, nice!

(I love it that nice is back in style.)
Joke said…
I used to have Babs' template before I knew Babs and her template. I am amazed how LITTLE Luna charged me for something totally from scratch...the cost of two off-the-rack templates.

That's chump change!

I'm amazed.

-J.

P.S. I'm glad my @$$ doesn't look big in this.
BabelBabe said…
I don't like you in green.
Sob.
I miss the old you.

But then again, I have had a wee bit too much to drink...and am roaming the blogosphere drunk-commenting....but I really don't like you in green, dear Joke....

Popular Posts