Whatever Happened To Me?

Miss me?

I miss me.

Work has been kicking mine arse--remember the Big Deal Spring Project?--and the only reason I have time to even post this teeny snippet is because I am staring at the world's longest fax, riddled with pages I am supposed to date, sign and/or initial.

Could someone remind me why I'm such a fan of capitalism, again?

-J.

Comments

MsCellania said…
Cuz Honey; You love The Money.
blackbird said…
hmmm,lets see:
watches?
bespoke suits?
mtm shirts?

do the names Williams or Sonoma ring any bells?
Caro said…
Who are you again?

I vaguely remember when you posted. LOL

Capitalism rocks. Down with the estate tax!
Badger said…
I miss you. A little.
Poppy B. said…
I'm sorry; did you go anywhere? I mean, other than to Walt Disney World?

I wouldn't know, because I've been too busy gardening, rolling my eyes at Badger's playlist, and wearing long woolen underwear to garden parties in order to avoid getting frostbite.
Joke said…
1- Vickee & bb: "Thanks, I needed that."

2- Carolyn: Down with EVERY tax. Well, I can live with a bit of sales tax but otherwise I may start channeling Goldwater.

3- Badge: Aww. A little.

4- Poppy: Does "missing" count as where one might have gone?

-J.
Poppy B. said…
Joke

Joke

Dandified

Dandified

Walt Disney Fan of Note

Took great care of his blog here

Though it paid not a groat.

Joke Joke said to his blog here

"Blog here" he said, said he:

"I must herewith go toil for the Plutocrat's spoil; so you have to wait for me."

with deepest apologies to A. A. Milne.

Popular Posts