"The trap has been sprung, Watson. Now we must wait."

OK.

Pretty much everything that has to be done has been done.

The room and menu and bar are all "good to go."
The little menu cards? Check.
Balloons? Little balloon weights? Check, check.
Banner, confetti, streamers? All check.
The music? Sorta check. (CDs have been burned, they have not been handed over to the sound system guy.)
What-am-I-to-wear? Check.

All I have to do is swing by the place in about 45 min. to give it a once-over and then I have to cool my heels (to say nothing of remaining cool) until about 7:30ish.

So why am I getting a bit butterflied in the tummy?

More later.

-J.

Comments

Poppy B. said…
Mr. Buxom and I wish we could be there!
Joke said…
E.,

Check! (Thanks for the reminder!!!)

P.,

See above.

-J.
Sarah said…
You might be a blog addict if...you read this comment before your party.

I know your party will be fabulous. Even if the Buxoms and I won't be there.
Stomper Girl said…
speech?



Have a fabulous time. And for God's sake man, relax!
Jess said…
Does she suspect?

When will you tell her?

What will she wear?

I'm full of questions, but most of all I hope it's a fabulous time!!!
MsCellania said…
Can't wait to hear the details! Are you renewing vows? You sound like a nervous groom, to me!
HA! WV is 'itsoudt'
Suse said…
Joke, with butterflies?!

Nah ...

(hope it went smashingly) (I don't think that's a word, is it?)

Popular Posts