More or less back to normal.
Today is the first "real" day of SAHDness. After all, the first day of anything never really counts. One gets brought up to speed, one sorts of shakes off rust, etc.
Today I have not much to do. Just errandy sorts of things.
I'm also planning a weekend getaway with the two lads. TFBIM -- in the middle of tax season, mind -- is taking off to go to one of her "Teaching The Lepers How To Sing" conferences. So, rather than stay at home bored, I figured I'd see where ridiculous airfares might take us for a weekend. So far, Chicago and Washington DC are leading the pack of choices.
More to come.
-J.
Today I have not much to do. Just errandy sorts of things.
I'm also planning a weekend getaway with the two lads. TFBIM -- in the middle of tax season, mind -- is taking off to go to one of her "Teaching The Lepers How To Sing" conferences. So, rather than stay at home bored, I figured I'd see where ridiculous airfares might take us for a weekend. So far, Chicago and Washington DC are leading the pack of choices.
More to come.
-J.

Comments
We should do a house trade. We are coming your way end of month. You think I am kidding?!
It's a riff from a Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.
-J.