Your year-end bonus. UPDATED!
Dear Internet,
We have reached that time of the year as a family when we know Holiday Season and Tax Season are equidistant. This moment is defined by TFBIM going mental over "the appalling mess that our house has become" with unarchived gifts, boxes, etc. while she is still at home to harry and nag the rest of us to help achieve her vision of domestic limpidity.
So, while we're in Purge Mode I hereby offer you -- FREE! -- one of the leftover goody bags from her surprise birthday party. One has already been earmarked for Poppy, who couldn't attend this year; so that one is off-limits.
The other six (as pictured here) are up for grabs. The rules are simple:
1- You have to email me and tell me you want one.
2- Shipping is on me.
3- One per household.
4- In case of a tie, lurkers get preference on TWO of the six bags.
5- FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. I don't want any fights.
6- You pay whatever taxes, tariffs, duties, fees, charges levied by whatever semi-socialist jurisdiction in which you have chosen to reside.
Fair?
-J.
UPDATE!
I have received your requests and unless two regulars are bumped by as-yet-unknown lurkers by, oh, tomorrow morning...things will go out as they stand.
We have reached that time of the year as a family when we know Holiday Season and Tax Season are equidistant. This moment is defined by TFBIM going mental over "the appalling mess that our house has become" with unarchived gifts, boxes, etc. while she is still at home to harry and nag the rest of us to help achieve her vision of domestic limpidity.
So, while we're in Purge Mode I hereby offer you -- FREE! -- one of the leftover goody bags from her surprise birthday party. One has already been earmarked for Poppy, who couldn't attend this year; so that one is off-limits.The other six (as pictured here) are up for grabs. The rules are simple:
1- You have to email me and tell me you want one.
2- Shipping is on me.
3- One per household.
4- In case of a tie, lurkers get preference on TWO of the six bags.
5- FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. I don't want any fights.
6- You pay whatever taxes, tariffs, duties, fees, charges levied by whatever semi-socialist jurisdiction in which you have chosen to reside.
Fair?
-J.
UPDATE!
I have received your requests and unless two regulars are bumped by as-yet-unknown lurkers by, oh, tomorrow morning...things will go out as they stand.

Comments
And I may take this idea and run with it to purge my home. Everything's up for grabs except the husband, two awfully cute little boys and an old bunny.
-J.
P.S. Now that you're back at PoppyHQ, I'll be slinging it along directly.
-J.
Way to go.