It's awful, I know. No, I shan't backslide, so don't worry.
But there are days when, for no good reason whatsoever, I get a serious craving jab for sending some nicotine through my system. Something I haven't done in æons, lest you worry.
But I never entirely got over it.
That is all.
-J.
But I never entirely got over it.
That is all.
-J.

Comments
I loved smoking!!
N.
-J.
"What I'd love right now is a smoke, yeah that's the...ooh...shiny!"
Sorta like that.
-J.
I hate that I still miss the habit.
Once in a blue moon I'll have a cigar and pay for it with a nasty cough for days.
I was a full on addict though, so know I could never risk so much as one puff.
And it doesn't matter whose home we're at; you will find me at the kitchen sink at the end of a meal.
I am mystified.