Because Badger made me. REVISED

Your Deadly Sins

Greed: 60%
Lust: 60%
Sloth: 40%
Pride: 40%
Envy: 20%
Gluttony: 20%
Wrath: 10%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 34%
You'll die at the hands of peasants.
This is new based on the information Badger gave me that one could click on more than one answer. It doesn't make any damned sense to me, either, but one has to play along with one's pals.

Comments

Poppy B. said…
Ha! You can't fool me. You got a 0 in wrath because you used up your supply ranting about Daylight Savings Time and organic milk.

--P.
Badger said…
Geez, you're such a damn altarboy! I don't think we can party. I feel like a bad influence and shit.
Joke said…
It's not altarboyness so much as sloth. I'm just lucky the test didn'tcover the rapidly declining standards of organic milk and daylight savings time.
Joke said…
PS Badge, if'n you wanna party you must try to not want to kill everyone at the party. It's a downer, dude.
Badger said…
No no no, I never kill people at PARTIES. Put a drink in my hand and I love everyone!
Joke said…
So...um...parties are...uh...like your anti-wrath therapy?

Noted.
Badger said…
Yep. Good food, good drinks and good conversation help tone down my berserker tendencies. Which is why I also VERY rarely kill people in restaurants.

Popular Posts