Curiouser and curiouser...

On the VERY day Poppy gets her 1st minivan, TFBIM gets her very first Lilly Pulitzer ensemble...even down to the sandals. Plase disregard the disarray of the work-in-progress that is my home theatre.

Can two people turn into each other's pod person?

Comments

blackbird said…
I suspect that Tom Cruise either has something to do with it --
OR that he can help alleviate the problem.
Joke said…
BB,

You, much like Matt Lauer, clearly don't know the history of psychiatry.
Poppy B. said…
Don't know much about psychiatry, but I do know anatomy. And it looks to me like TFBYM's tatas are getting bigger. So now I need to check to see whether mine are shrinking.

--P.
Joke said…
She actually looked like the brunette version of the "Cute Girl" archetype in The Official Preppy Handbook; the one who was quoted as saying "How many colors does that come in?"

I'm starting to visualize a Freaky Friday kind of scenario thing going on, probably catalyzed by the trying on of each other's rings. Pretty soon people will ask me and TSMYM if we married twins.

Popular Posts