I'm beggin' ovah heah.

SOMEONE, please tell me how to fix this damned template so my links and all that are at the top and stuff. This is seriously pissing me off.

Comments

Poppy B. said…
1. Go to your blogger dashboard.
2. On the line for Same Thing But Different, click the blue widget where it says "Edit Settings."
3. On the second to the top of the settings page, click the folder tab for Template.
4. Scroll down till you find the string "Edit-Me."
5. Replace that string with the name of the blogs you want to link to. You must keep the format the same. Like for the "Google News" or whatever thing, you could easily substitute "poppisima.blogspot.com"
6. Personally I think you should add Blackbird.

--P.
Badger said…
1. What Poppy said.
2. You want I should re-email you the thing I emailed you before? It would be easier to set it up with your current template because it already has a Links field all set up.
Joke said…
Yes, Miz Badge, please.
Joke said…
Poppy,

I know THAT part. But I want them to NOT be 30 minutes of scrolling away.
Poppy B. said…
Well, your links line is at the top now, so what's the problem?

--P. is for Puzzled
Joke said…
It IS? I see it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY the fuck down there. In fact, I may need the poet Virgil to guide me.
Badger said…
Dude, I think I know what the problem was. It was that big-ass martini photo you posted. It overflowed the left-hand field thingie, thus bumping into the sidebar, and instead of the sidebar text overflowing said photo, the photo bumped the text down.

So just don't do that anymore and you should be fine.

Popular Posts