Just to bring you up to speed.
1- I'm still waiting for the 2nd silly sports car to arrive
2- I keep meaning to upgrade my cellphone, yet never do.
3- I am starting to re-re-reread the Harry Potter books, in expectation of Book 6.
4- I tell anyone contemplating a move to FL that, today, in my very nice suburb of Miami, it is 95F and 98% humidity and mosquitoes have just carried off a toddler. And we don't speak English.
5- Work has been pretty good this year, which brings a specific set of challenges. Normally I had a heavy and a light season and during the light season I hit the gym and played a lot of golf. The light season usually started in January and ran through August. But the light season this year started, say, Thursday. Normally my trouser size ranged between 32" (at the very end of my light season) and 34" (at the very end of my er, busy season) but since my busy season has extended, basically, six months beyond normal I have been fighting tooth and nail to hold fast to 34". Now that things have quieted down, I just started going back to the gym. This, in combination with not having to eat out with clients all the damned time, should bring me back in line, but just in case, I am doubling up my running. I have too much equity in my RLPL and Alan Flusser suits to do otherwise.
6- I have no idea where Poppy's gone off to, so quit asking me.
That is all.
2- I keep meaning to upgrade my cellphone, yet never do.
3- I am starting to re-re-reread the Harry Potter books, in expectation of Book 6.
4- I tell anyone contemplating a move to FL that, today, in my very nice suburb of Miami, it is 95F and 98% humidity and mosquitoes have just carried off a toddler. And we don't speak English.
5- Work has been pretty good this year, which brings a specific set of challenges. Normally I had a heavy and a light season and during the light season I hit the gym and played a lot of golf. The light season usually started in January and ran through August. But the light season this year started, say, Thursday. Normally my trouser size ranged between 32" (at the very end of my light season) and 34" (at the very end of my er, busy season) but since my busy season has extended, basically, six months beyond normal I have been fighting tooth and nail to hold fast to 34". Now that things have quieted down, I just started going back to the gym. This, in combination with not having to eat out with clients all the damned time, should bring me back in line, but just in case, I am doubling up my running. I have too much equity in my RLPL and Alan Flusser suits to do otherwise.
6- I have no idea where Poppy's gone off to, so quit asking me.
That is all.

Comments
Isn't just you, me and the Badge?
--P.
Or maybe it's my crack habit.
Do you think Tom Cruise has anything to do with this?
--P.