Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
September 22, 2006
But it gets
better
www.TeaPartay.com
In
cursive
,
-J.
Comments
Sarah
said…
Joke, I stole this and put it on my blog. It's so perfect. I live in that kind of town (10 miles north of Poppy), I'm a WASP and I may be white but my lab is chocolate.
I've become a big fan of your blog.
Joke
said…
Outstanding. Now I must go and retaliate.
As Poppy will nod in assent, the overevolved must stick together.
-J.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
I've become a big fan of your blog.
As Poppy will nod in assent, the overevolved must stick together.
-J.