Allegedly, the procrastination meme.

Swiped from the lovely and gracious bb. It's pretty useless, but not unpleasant.

Explain what ended your last relationship?
I assume this means the one before the one I'm in now. It ended because we realized mixed-relationships (she evil undead, me human) rarely work out.

When was the last time you shaved?
This morning.

What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
I'll tell you in 40 minutes.

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Dropping off NOS at school.

Are you any good at math?
SLIGHTLY better than average. I can't do computations in my head, though.

Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
Whole thing.

Do you have any famous ancestors?
I have a baronet who sold back his title to pay off gambling debts.

Have you had to take a loan out for school?
No.

Last thing received in the mail?
"Catalogues! Christmas catalogues!" sums it up.

How many different beverages have you had today?
One, but it's early.

Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Um, yeah.

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Van Halen in 1978.

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Like I have nothing better to do at the beach?

What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had?
"Root canal."

What is out your back door?
Grass, coral rock walls and trees.

Any plans for Friday night?
I think I'm getting roped into something.

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
NO.

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
A client sent one to where I worked eons ago. I was underwhelmed.

Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes, I used to date--while not being one myself--stoners.

Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes.

Some things you are excited about?
Thanksgiving, Christmas, black tie.

What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
If pushed on the matter, I'll say orange.

Describe your keychain(s)?
It's this one, but in black. It came with the car.

Where do you keep your change?
One of those coin sorter thingies.

When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Define large.

What kind of winter coat do you own?
Harris tweed DB chesterfield.

What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Warmish.

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Closed.

-J.

Comments

blackbird said…
That was way too quick to be a procrastination meme...mine sat in drafts for a week.
Joke said…
You shoulda seen the stuff I put off doing to complete this meme.

-J.
MsCellania said…
Oh, I perceived the 'concert' query to be classical music! Gees - my first R & R concert was ELP Emerson Lake and Palmer.
Joke said…
I took the "concert" thing as an "either/or" sort of question.

-J.
Bec said…
Ok, I get the procrastination thing.

I'll get back to you.



(HA! You may need to say this out loud to get it, but the word verif is pzzof)

Popular Posts