Lazy Cow's Blog - R.I.P.
This morning, while rolling through my bloglist I accidentally clicked on what used to be LC's blog.
The short version: The blog is down, and if you try to click on it, you will get SUCH an overload of popups and spyware (and not necessarily the kind I'd like to have my kids see) that it took my AntiVirus software fully 7 minutes to clean up the mess.
Go check out LC's book blog instead.
-J.
P.S. There are one or two among you who will go and try it yourself, much like they touch surfaces marked "wet paint." You've been warned.
The short version: The blog is down, and if you try to click on it, you will get SUCH an overload of popups and spyware (and not necessarily the kind I'd like to have my kids see) that it took my AntiVirus software fully 7 minutes to clean up the mess.
Go check out LC's book blog instead.
-J.
P.S. There are one or two among you who will go and try it yourself, much like they touch surfaces marked "wet paint." You've been warned.

Comments
I hope there is a special CyberHell for arseholes who think this stuff is fun.
-J.