Govern yourself accordingly.

It's not my intention to participate in NoGoBloMojoJojo. I'll post often-ish, but keep in mind I'm not much of a joiner.

-J.

Comments

MsCellania said…
Um, Ditto.
But it's going to be swell reading around here, isn't it?
Poppy B. said…
"Nobody asked you, sir," she said.

Actually, for all I know, someone did ask you. But no one asked me.

And if anyone had, I'd tell him or her that if he or she wants me to blog every day, he or she had better get his or her butt over here and start folding laundry.
Bec said…
Me neither.

MaSoChIsMo month more like it...

But if Poppy finds people who are willing to fold laundry while others blog, maybe I'll consider it.
Joke said…
P.,

This is like one of those light musical comedies. Nobody has to ask me anything for me to say "Mmmm...nah."

Then I toe my mark and unburden my diaphragm of a Gershwin tune.

-J.
blackbird said…
ahem.

I post every SINGLE day.

and I fold laundry.

and no one asked me - and I'm doing it.

but, clearly, it's no skin off my perfect little nose.
Bec said…
I'm not sure it's appropriate to disgorge Gershwin.

I'd much prefer you sang.

Or, without some kind of wav file to testify to the wisdom of last sentence, maybe I wouldn't.

(am steadfastly ignoring BB's perfect little nose)
Badger said…
Yer just a big chicken, is all. Afraid you won't have anything clever to say. Too stingy to give us 30 Recipes In 30 Days or something like that.

Pansy.
Joke said…
bb,

It's not a matter of posting every day, it's a matter of joining a movement. Fortunately for me, I have another two-ish months until I have to start worrying about laundry and things.

BUT, if Badger keeps taunting me, I just might post about 30 useless Italian sports cars in 30 days.

-J.
Badger said…
Hey! I am not a JOINER, you. I just like a CHALLENGE is all.

And if you DO post your silly car thingies, at least it'll save me some time while I'm bloghopping this month.

[insert Roadrunner meep meep noise]
Joke said…
Challenge?

That smacks of effort.

-J.

Popular Posts