Gre-e-e-e-e-eat.
Well, I'm sick.
I'm not sure if I am sick still or sick again. On or about the time of Hurricane Wilma, I came down with a nasty cold. Sore throat, fever, sinus hedache, the usual. Over the last few week I was pretty much 98%...I still had some chest congestion I tried to cough away, with mixed success. Then yesterday, outa the clear blue, in the middle of doing some work stuff (on my day off, because that way I could make up a lot of ground lost to the power outage) >BAM!< I sense I'm running a fever. Never got over, say, 100F and no other symptoms have surfaced. But it's quite enough to piss me off handsomely. My CPA/RN (don't ask) wife got good and fed up and slung Amoxcillin at me. That and an ibuprofen/aspirin/acetaminophen (sp?) cocktail has me in working fettle.
So I may be like Badger on her second day of whatever her Unclaimed Malady may be, for some time. You have been warned.
-J.
I'm not sure if I am sick still or sick again. On or about the time of Hurricane Wilma, I came down with a nasty cold. Sore throat, fever, sinus hedache, the usual. Over the last few week I was pretty much 98%...I still had some chest congestion I tried to cough away, with mixed success. Then yesterday, outa the clear blue, in the middle of doing some work stuff (on my day off, because that way I could make up a lot of ground lost to the power outage) >BAM!< I sense I'm running a fever. Never got over, say, 100F and no other symptoms have surfaced. But it's quite enough to piss me off handsomely. My CPA/RN (don't ask) wife got good and fed up and slung Amoxcillin at me. That and an ibuprofen/aspirin/acetaminophen (sp?) cocktail has me in working fettle.
So I may be like Badger on her second day of whatever her Unclaimed Malady may be, for some time. You have been warned.
-J.

Comments
PLUS my unclaimed malady.
So yeah.
smash something glass - it changes your karma.
feel better my good man.
feel better.
wjmcrm: willa jo married chad richard monroe.
Ya think when I cracked that windowpane my karma got all outa whack?
-J.
P.S. SL- You have missed a golden opportunity to be the next Dr. Seuss
moknogtb: mock egg nog? treat to beat!
addictions: word verifications. definately more addictive than cherry coke.