Playlist for an online-ish day
Today has been a mostly lazy Sunday which is, mostly, ideal. Spent it bloghopping, emailing, writing a few pieces for that menswear site (and revising a few others) and loitering on eBay*.
All the while I have put my HT server on "random" and this is teensy sliver of what I have been listening to:
Mind Over Matter - EG Daily
Bright Lights, Big City - Donald Fagen
Killing Moon - Echo and the Bunnymen
Punk Rock Girl - Dead Milkmen
What'll I Do? - Linda Ronstadt
They Can't Take That Away From Me - Michael Feinstein
With Catlike Tread - Pirates of Penzance
Desperado - The Eagles
In The Wee, Wee Hours - Chuck Berry
The Promise - When In Rome
People Get Ready - Jeff Beck w. Rod Stewart
Race With The Devil - Stray Cats
How Great Thou Art - Elvis Presley
Bolero - Maurice Ravel
For Your Love - The Yardbirds
Roadrunner - Bo Diddley
I Ain't Drunk, I'm Just Drinkin' - Albert Collins
Matchbox - Carl Perkins
Union Of The Snake - Duran Duran
Boom Boom Out Go The Lights - Pat Travers
Crossroads - Cream
When Smokey Sings - ABC
3 Minute Hero - The Specials
The Impression That I Get - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Blues Before And After - The Smithereens
Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
I Can't Quit You - Willie Dixon
Folsom Prison Blues - The Reverend Horton Heat
Catch A Falling Star - Forever Plaid
-Joke
* OMG, I have 56 different searches saved on eBay.
All the while I have put my HT server on "random" and this is teensy sliver of what I have been listening to:
Mind Over Matter - EG Daily
Bright Lights, Big City - Donald Fagen
Killing Moon - Echo and the Bunnymen
Punk Rock Girl - Dead Milkmen
What'll I Do? - Linda Ronstadt
They Can't Take That Away From Me - Michael Feinstein
With Catlike Tread - Pirates of Penzance
Desperado - The Eagles
In The Wee, Wee Hours - Chuck Berry
The Promise - When In Rome
People Get Ready - Jeff Beck w. Rod Stewart
Race With The Devil - Stray Cats
How Great Thou Art - Elvis Presley
Bolero - Maurice Ravel
For Your Love - The Yardbirds
Roadrunner - Bo Diddley
I Ain't Drunk, I'm Just Drinkin' - Albert Collins
Matchbox - Carl Perkins
Union Of The Snake - Duran Duran
Stormy Monday - T-Bone Walker
Master And Servant - Depeche ModeBoom Boom Out Go The Lights - Pat Travers
Crossroads - Cream
When Smokey Sings - ABC
3 Minute Hero - The Specials
The Impression That I Get - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Blues Before And After - The Smithereens
Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
I Can't Quit You - Willie Dixon
Folsom Prison Blues - The Reverend Horton Heat
Catch A Falling Star - Forever Plaid
-Joke
* OMG, I have 56 different searches saved on eBay.

Comments
That "People Get Ready" song, OTOH, makes me want to hang myself.
--P.