Almost plagiarism.

Look. It seems one of America's most frou-frou soap/toiletries merchants has a very similar taste as (my beloved) TFBIM. Alas, they can use the near-GDP cost of these faucets ("taps" if your water drains in the opposite direction) and ancillary doo-dads as a tax dodge, and so far I cannot.

But, in other news, the medicine cabinets arrived today.

-J.

Comments

Poppy B. said…
Ha! I picked out almost the same medicine cabinet. I'm getting the design that goes into the wall.

This is the spitting image of the one that's already there, which is why I'm getting it.

As for faucets, I'll probably get the RH ones that are on sale. (I say this with all love, of course.)
Bec said…
but wait, if the cabinets were the wrong colour, does this mean the medicine cabinets will have to be repainted too?

and probably in an emulsion tinted with the milk of virgin merinos, judging by your current standard of fittings.

Popular Posts