Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
August 25, 2007
Deja-vu, all over again.
Guess what just came from the printer? Go on, guess.
-J.
Comments
shula
said…
Joke,
this is one of my favourite fonts in the world.
You have Such Good Taste.
Joke
said…
I'm such a font whore, like you wouldn't believe. I sit there and agonize -- agonize, I tell you! -- over the differences between "HoneyScriptTS" and "QuigleyScriptCondensed."
-J.
LBA
said…
I'm a font whore too - I used to have an ACE book on Typography that somebody 'borrowed' and 'forgot' to return.
Whoever they are, I hope they bloody enjoyed it.
This invite rocks.
BabelBabe
said…
you are setting a dangerous precedent.
Joke
said…
I'm a wild man, I live for danger.
-J.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
this is one of my favourite fonts in the world.
You have Such Good Taste.
-J.
Whoever they are, I hope they bloody enjoyed it.
This invite rocks.
-J.