Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
August 10, 2007
Buy me.
http://tinyurl.com/39phyf
You know you want to.
-J.
Comments
Badger
said…
HAHAHA! You're flirting with me again, aren't you?
lazy cow
said…
If I was still working I'd seriously consider buying this as my lunchbox.
How odd, I suddenly feel like a vodka martini.
Joke
said…
Not
exclusively
.
-J.
Major Bedhead
said…
Cute.
I ordered Shag checks. It makes paying the bills a fraction easier.
Joke
said…
Maj. BH - Those came in already?
-J.
Joke
said…
LC - I just wish it had a thermos.
-J.
BabelBabe
said…
i DO want to. I also don't want other parents to call CYS on me, however.
Tere
said…
I am so sending my child to school with that.
LBA
said…
oh dear ;)
Bec
said…
I want two of these.
To go with my twins to their first day of big school next February.
(so glad you're not exclusive).
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
How odd, I suddenly feel like a vodka martini.
-J.
I ordered Shag checks. It makes paying the bills a fraction easier.
-J.
-J.
To go with my twins to their first day of big school next February.
(so glad you're not exclusive).