Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
August 26, 2007
A little flashback action for BabBab and the person who flamed her.
-J.
Comments
KPB
said…
Have you got something for me for all the hate mail I'm getting from scrapbooking freaks.
BabelBabe
said…
I do love you. PLatonically, of course.
and Kim's rabid scrapbookers are all my fault, because she leapt to my defense re: the dog. Kim, I am sorry. I will send you a Creative Memories starter kit as penance : )
Joke
said…
The irony of it all is that, given the fact it's 35 years old, that dog is probably No Longer Pooping Anywhere.
-J.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
and Kim's rabid scrapbookers are all my fault, because she leapt to my defense re: the dog. Kim, I am sorry. I will send you a Creative Memories starter kit as penance : )
-J.