Dear Badger: "Yes, you may."

It embarrasses me to consider how much I paid for these. They have, though, been handcrafted by artisans in the Schwarzwald region of Germany, by specialists who also work for NASA.
These are a solid plutonium/titanium alloy.
Each piece is individually carved from a solid block of the aforementioned rare space-age alloy.
All pieces are individually numbered and come with a certificate of authenticity, as well as a certified expert's appraisal, duly entered into the Official Record.
They cost me more than my first three cars combined.
-J.

Comments

Poppy B. said…
They're lovely. But don't you think they deserve a better camera?

Why don't you sell a couple of cars and get a new one?
Joke said…
The only thing wrong with the camera is the loose nut behind the lens.

-J.
Tere said…
Yeah, those look like they cost like more of my current entire net worth.
Tere said…
Oh, forgot to add: I think I would be nervous about peeing/showering/washing my hands there.
My float said…
I think you should charge admission.
Joke said…
Tere:

1- Mine too.
2- You should only worry if you get the order mixed up.

MF:

That's a great idea to defray teh financing costs of these damned things.

-J.
Stomper Girl said…
They do look good. I really was hoping for jewel encrusted though.
My float said…
I won't charge ideas commission this time.

And I'm with Stomper - where's the bling??
Joke said…
The diamonds (12ct. each, minimum) line the inside of each fixture, so as to be less ostentatious to our fellow man, who likely will not have faucetry that cost as much as a 3rd World bribe.

-J.
Bec said…
They even sound more posh in American.

"Faucets"
(hear that? the word makes me giggle. I can't help it.)

Down heah, we'd just call them taps.
Joke said…
"Taps" is what my wallet is playing right now.

-J.
KPB said…
Nice taps J.
LBA said…
I hate having to compromise on bathroom fittings .. and naturally I always sway to the jewel-encrusted.

Alas, as the Creative Director, I have to nut it out with the Financial Director .. and thus, I get the thing that looks just-quite-like-what-I-wanted-but-also-missing-the-mark-by-oh-so-much.

But I normally get over it.

The next bathroom though ... oh yes ...

Popular Posts