Yay.

Well, the paint guy will (allegedly) be here today to paint the wainscoting to match the cabinets the cabinet guy mangled by finishing them in the incorrect shade, i.e., to match the wainscoting. As the lovely and gracious Shula noted, it was supposed to have been a blue and cream thing, but now it will be a blue and STARK #$%&ING WHITE.

We'll make it also the cigar room, in the (vain) hopes the nicotine softens the color.

Grr.

-J.

Comments

blackbird said…
I'm having a hard time mustering sympathy over this cabinet thing -
ours was delivered in black (for white) and damaged. Three times.

Are you sure you want to do the kitchen reno? It's a beast of a job.
Joke said…
Well, if it helps raise my Pity Factor, the paint guy is still not here.

Now, the kitchen is one of those things I might be able to postpone for a while but, alas, at some point something major is going to go wrong sooner rather than later.

So it's not like I'm overrun with options ovah heah.

-J.
Major Bedhead said…
Nothing to do with your renovation plans, but the other day, someone on Freecycle was offering some Wayne's Coating. It took a sec for the penny dropped, but I got a good chuckle out of it.
Major Bedhead said…
before. before the penny dropped. I hate not being able to edit comments.

Popular Posts