Tagged from right field.

The lovely and gracious DIH, she hath tagged me with the "Fab 5" meme.

Five things in my freezer:

homemade chicken stock
real wild shrimp (not prawns, as they have no claws, but definitely prawn-sized)
the ice cream maker insert
extra homemade pot stickers
extra butter

Five things in my closet:

Too many suits
Too many shirts
Too many neckties
Suspenders (never too many)
Belts

Five things in my car:

Tool kit that came with the car
A Mag-Light flashlight/torch
A Leatherman multitool
Umbrella that came with the car
Car cover

Five interesting things in my backpack:

(Twenty years too late for a backpack...let's go with attaché case.)
PDA
MP3 player
Latest book I'm going through
Pen
Business cards

I agree DIH, not the most scintillating meme ever.

The 5 people I tag are the 1st 5 to read this.

-J.

Comments

Bec said…
Clever tagging - count me in but not til tomorrow. It's bedtime here and I've just finished posting for the night.

Plus - total cop-out, Joke, what IS the latest book you're reading from the attache case, hmmm?
Joke said…
The book in question is Royal Flash: From The Flashman Papers.

-J.
Suse said…
You can FREEZE butter? Well fancy that.

Uh oh, does this mean I'm tagged?
MsCellania said…
Freezer: Ice cube trays filled with veggie stock, sweet and salted butter, frozen waffles, baggies with home made pasta sauce, popsicles
Closet: polo shirts, lingerie chest, divided hampers, accessory drawers, too many purses and shoes
Car: Phone charger, books for children and myself, kick boards (club pool is still open), 2 or 3 jackets apiece for all of us (season changing necessity), sag wagon (Maclaren Volo stroller), tire pressure gauge
Backpack: No More Diaper Bag! YAY! Haven't switched back to a purse from my tiny clutch.
Joke said…
Suse,

Not only THAT, but if your butter comes wrapped in that parchment paper sort of wrapping (as opposed to foil), the leftover warppers are ideal for lining small loaf pans for making small patés and terrines.

-Little Mr. Frugal Homemaker
MsCellania said…
Did we have the same MOTHA?! I do that with my parchment wrappers, too. I fold them on their little selves, and park them in the butter keeper, where I faithfully keep TWO, count-em two, waiting quarters. Then the butter must warm to room temp to be parked in the butter bell. But I like COLD butter for some things. But I use it cold straight out of the parchment. And put it back in the cold keeper.

Do you know how often I show your blog to my K? My darling husband who thinks I am daft with the "Please Do It THIS way!" stuff? For some reason, after I show him Joke Does It This Way, it seems to be okay. I would be pissed about it, but I'm grateful for the accomplice.
RW said…
Whew - Am I glad I was the 12th...
Bec said…
My meme's up - but I played around with it a bit ; )
Joke said…
Bec,

Yours is WAY mo' better.

-J.
Bec said…
You're too kind. Which is, of course, just the way a gentleman should be.

Popular Posts