I am carefully monitoring the household for stuff to give away and here's what (so far!) I've got:
• Alice in Wonderland (Gold something something Edition)
• Ben-Hur (Super Special Edition)
• The Blues Brothers (ditto)
• Animal House (ditto)
• Giuliano Bugialli's Italy
• China Moon Cookbook
• Nantucket Open House Cookbook
• Complete Lewis Carroll (fancy-@$$ hardcover edition)
• [Japanese Name I've Forgotten]'s Sushi
• Atomic Cocktails
• Two vintage but better-than-new straight razors (VOID where the winner has small children or loose monkeys or has been talked off the ledge by police)
• Set of whimsical "cocktail" stationery (each card has a different drink recipe)
• Set of whimsical "fill-in-the-blank" stationery (like "MadLibs" for grownups)
• Pint and half pint Bass Ale pub mugs.
• UPDATE! This totally awesome near-mint--the leather could use some buffing out just around the clasp--Mark Cross "binocular case" (my term, not Mark's) handbag. I had to buy it on eBay to get the key for one I had gotten my wife a while back, and this one had THREE (huh?) keys. So you get a bonus key, as well. It even smells like new leather, if you're kink-o-matic that way.
Winner will get to choose. I'll add more to the stash as I find it. The contest? Choose the next contest. 2nd Prize for funniest contest suggestion. You have until the 31st. Shipping's on me.
P.S. Super special bonus prize if you select the funniest AND best contest.
Posted by Joke at 9:06 AM