Monday, August 11, 2008

What? Six only?

Going on this meme thing, here's another.

The lovely and gracious Maddy has tagged me for the "Only Six Quirks" meme. As she bloody well knows, I have impressive, salutary quirks.

Six Rules for Six Quirks:
1. Link the person (s) who tagged you [OK, done]
2. Mention the rules on your blog [OK, done]
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged 6. Wait and see how far it spreads.

I'll have to think of the taggery aspect.

My Quirks

1. I'm fanatical about etymology.
2. I've checked luggage in only TWICE in my adult life. Two times too many, if you ask me.
3. I have never bought a car with an automatic transmission. Even power steering is suspect as a leftist plot.
4. I would drink Kosher-For-Passover Coca-Cola in a blizzard.
5. I agonize about having to wait to go to Confession. Then I agonize about going, until I have gone. Lotta agony there.
6. I can drink espresso and then fall asleep.

[Insert the "I hereby tag..." here.]

-J.

Posted by Joke at 12:33 PM

3 Comments

  • Blogger Maddy posted at 1:06 PM, August 11, 2008  
    If etymology is your thing you should check out 'Andrea's buzzin around:' can't do the linky thing in comment boxes]

    You must travel real light!

    When we first arrived I couldn't believe that 'automatic' was standard.

    Confessional - haven't been since we've been in America as the 'local' insists on a public confession = eek!

    Espresso, pass me the vat....zzzzzzz
  • Blogger shula posted at 12:56 AM, August 12, 2008  
    I have never been to confession in my life.

    And I can fall asleep after espresso, but I will have the most AWFUL nightmares.

    I'd like to see you drive my car without power steering. Like wrestling an alligator.
  • Blogger meggie posted at 4:19 AM, August 13, 2008  
    Gom almost broke his wrists, trying to wrestle our son's 1962 pushbutton automatic, Valiant, around corners!
    Any embarrassment about automatics should be shed for sheer brawn needed to drive one of these 'beautiful' vehicles!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home