Hear me now and believe me later.
Dear Internet,
As you all know full well, Thanksgiving is nearly upon us. For those of you who have been around me a while you will know that Thanksgiving is my absolute, tippy-top, hands-down favorite holiday.
So, because I am grateful for you guys* reading my random musings, I will post my absolutely foolproof, flawless, grand slam, utterly stressfree Thanksgiving recipes. I might even share with you my ultra-secret source for the Numbah One Turkey to roast.
You're totally welcome,
-Joke
* Well, those are not the only things for which I thank God, but you get the idea.
As you all know full well, Thanksgiving is nearly upon us. For those of you who have been around me a while you will know that Thanksgiving is my absolute, tippy-top, hands-down favorite holiday.
So, because I am grateful for you guys* reading my random musings, I will post my absolutely foolproof, flawless, grand slam, utterly stressfree Thanksgiving recipes. I might even share with you my ultra-secret source for the Numbah One Turkey to roast.
You're totally welcome,
-Joke
* Well, those are not the only things for which I thank God, but you get the idea.

Comments
However, assuming your recipes can be adapted for a pre-Christmas gathering of between 20 and 30 people of various ages who will be all up in my grill for an entire weekend, then I will thank you and heap blessings upon the fruit of your loins and things of that nature.
The showpiece is a turkey that is insanely juicy AND tastes like something, as opposed to the vaguely poultry-ish, bird carcass-shaped, lump o' sawdust most people are stuck eating.
And most of these will carryover to Christmas recipes. Although the Iberic foodstuffery of Christmas is WA-A-A-A-AY different from the usual Norman Rockwell fare.
Lastly, I never host Thanksgiving dinner; we always go to my BiL's house and I spend the whole day in their kitchen cooking and drinking wine. Which, by the way, is just the way I like it.