Oy. One of these weeks.
Dear Internet,I started having "one of those weeks." I may have to retreat to my Happy Place, so's ya know. And, so you don't feel slighted, here is a doodle (no, not anything I doodled) of my happy place*, to which, if the good Lord's willin' and the creek don't rise, we'll be traveling for summer 2006. If things work out REALLY well, we might even buy a little piede-in-terra there.
Your Pal,
-Joke
* The Italian wine country, BTW. This the part where they make Brunello. Which is yummy.

Comments
(just think of me and smile - the forecast for my weekend of camping? wind, rain, cold.)
You will hear from me again when I have finished remodeling the Kremlin.
--P.
And also, I was totally in my happy place just a little while ago, but then I ran out of olives. I hate when that happens.
And additionally, feel better. For whatever reason. Can I send you another cookbook? The pickings were slim this week, but they still have that same Nigella and a Rocco DiSpirito. And also some sort of barrio thing that looked interesting.