Badger steals the best stuff.
No, really. It's a like an eight sense or something. No idea what this one is called though.
GRUB-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Something in the Thai-Japanese spectrum.
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? If forced to choose...Wendy's.
What is your favorite sit down restaurant? As opposed to stand-up? 1200.
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? I always leave between and 15%-20%, whatever is needed to round up to a whole dollar amount. 20%-25% if the service has been stellar.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Prosciutto.
Name three foods you detest above all others. Liver, bell peppers & olives.
What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Kung-pao Chicken, extra "pao."
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Not necessarily together: Prosciutto, arugula, onions, mushrooms.
What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and strawberry preserves. It must be on homemade bread, though.
What is your favorite chewing gum? Toss-up between original Bubble Yum & Juicy Fruit.
TECH-OLOGY
Number of contacts in your cell phone? 100-ish?
Number of contacts in your email address book? 17
What is your wallpaper on your computer? The car I wish to purchase next.
What is your screen saver on your computer? Slideshow of the My Pictures folder.
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Nope.
How many land line phones do you have in your house? Five.
How many televisions are in your house? Three.
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? Spice mill.
What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? News, if I must.
How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? No thanks, I'm good.
BI-OLOGY
What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? Smile.
Are you right handed or left handed? Right. My left hand is there strictly for visual symmetry.
Do you like your smile? Yeah.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? I had a little something snipped off at birth, then my tonsils.
Would you like to? No thanks, I'm good.
Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Not really.
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Taste.
When was the last time you had a cavity? 1974.
What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? The weights on the leg machine.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No.
MISC-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? The hour too, please. I'd like to adjust my schedule accordingly.
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? No thanks, I'm good.
How do you express your artistic side? Bloggery. Cooking.
What color do you think you look best in? Navy.
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? As long as it takes to plot revenge on the bastards who framed me.
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? No thanks, I'm good.
If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you'd make a pass at? No. Not even if I had a relative who was ridiculously attractive.
How often do you go to church? I think an hour a week, tops.
Have you ever saved someone's life? Not literally.
Has someone ever saved yours? I think so.
DARE-OLOGY
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Depends. How much is bail?
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Have you SEEN the members of my sex? I'm amazed all women don't just go utterly heterophobic.
Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? See above.
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? I need them for symmetry. No.
Would you never blog again for $50,000? Not even close.
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Only to punish society.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? What brand?
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Yes, but I get to pick who gets it, and there has to be a confessional nearby.
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? This is a wax-free zone.
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? I guess I could live without the 3 shows on Food Network I watch.
GRUB-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Something in the Thai-Japanese spectrum.
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? If forced to choose...Wendy's.
What is your favorite sit down restaurant? As opposed to stand-up? 1200.
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? I always leave between and 15%-20%, whatever is needed to round up to a whole dollar amount. 20%-25% if the service has been stellar.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Prosciutto.
Name three foods you detest above all others. Liver, bell peppers & olives.
What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Kung-pao Chicken, extra "pao."
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Not necessarily together: Prosciutto, arugula, onions, mushrooms.
What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and strawberry preserves. It must be on homemade bread, though.
What is your favorite chewing gum? Toss-up between original Bubble Yum & Juicy Fruit.
TECH-OLOGY
Number of contacts in your cell phone? 100-ish?
Number of contacts in your email address book? 17
What is your wallpaper on your computer? The car I wish to purchase next.
What is your screen saver on your computer? Slideshow of the My Pictures folder.
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Nope.
How many land line phones do you have in your house? Five.
How many televisions are in your house? Three.
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? Spice mill.
What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? News, if I must.
How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? No thanks, I'm good.
BI-OLOGY
What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? Smile.
Are you right handed or left handed? Right. My left hand is there strictly for visual symmetry.
Do you like your smile? Yeah.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? I had a little something snipped off at birth, then my tonsils.
Would you like to? No thanks, I'm good.
Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Not really.
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Taste.
When was the last time you had a cavity? 1974.
What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? The weights on the leg machine.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No.
MISC-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? The hour too, please. I'd like to adjust my schedule accordingly.
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? No thanks, I'm good.
How do you express your artistic side? Bloggery. Cooking.
What color do you think you look best in? Navy.
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? As long as it takes to plot revenge on the bastards who framed me.
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? No thanks, I'm good.
If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you'd make a pass at? No. Not even if I had a relative who was ridiculously attractive.
How often do you go to church? I think an hour a week, tops.
Have you ever saved someone's life? Not literally.
Has someone ever saved yours? I think so.
DARE-OLOGY
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Depends. How much is bail?
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Have you SEEN the members of my sex? I'm amazed all women don't just go utterly heterophobic.
Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? See above.
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? I need them for symmetry. No.
Would you never blog again for $50,000? Not even close.
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Only to punish society.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? What brand?
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Yes, but I get to pick who gets it, and there has to be a confessional nearby.
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? This is a wax-free zone.
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? I guess I could live without the 3 shows on Food Network I watch.

Comments
-J.
Was totally blown by the Bubble Yum and Juicy Fruit admission.