Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
July 14, 2006
Rowe v. Weird
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=2&guideContext=65.491&pmmsid=1676949
Comments
Badger
said…
My plug-ins do not want to plug in to whatever that is. What'd I miss?
Sarah Louise
said…
Mine either....
Major Bedhead
said…
It doesn't like me, either.
Joke
said…
I'll try to fix it later. What you are missing is teh reason why Supreme Court nominations are closely fought, heatedly debated and impact American society for centuries: Michael Jackson is being sued by his ::cough, cough:: ex-wife, Debbie Rowe.
-J.
Poppy B.
said…
Gee, my plug-ins worked fine.
Even though I'm using a Mac. HAH!
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
-J.
Even though I'm using a Mac. HAH!