Topless in PJs

Dear Internet,

I have a mission for you. I need new PJ bottoms. A lo-o-o-o-o-ong time ago (pre-buyout) I used to get them through Lands' End. Unfortunately, LE was bought out by Sears and suckitude ensued.

Here's what I need:

PJ bottoms, in a shirting-like* 100% cotton fabric (no flannel, no knit jersey, etc.) UNDER $20 a pair. I don't mind spending coin on something particularly nice, but nobody will see me in PJs. I don't need full-on PJs. I just wear the bottoms with regular white Nordstrom undershirts (one size larger).

In the past I have bought 'em from Polo, but the quality isn't so hot...and even the sizing is off. I mean, I'm a shade under 5'10" w. a 34" waist and even the size small has me swimming in fabric.

OK, have at it.

-J.

* Pinpoint, broadcloth, cambric, batiste, voile, royal oxford...that sorta thing.

Comments

blackbird said…
Brooks bros?

Old navy (she says smirking).
Joke said…
Brooks only sells the full set of PJs. Old Navy would be OK, except that a) I'd like these to survive a year's worth of laundering and b) all I ever see there are flannel, which is insane in SoFla.

-J.
Badger said…
If poplin works, then hie thee to Target. They have Nick & Nora pj bottoms for like $15. (Check the website for prints.)
Joke said…
It's the prints I was trying to avoid. The fabric seems light and cool but the "fun" factor I could do without.

-J.
Badger said…
What, are you afraid all the other guys at the slumber party will make fun of you?
Joke said…
Guild rules are VERY strict.

-J.
BabelBabe said…
I have several pairs of mens' Old Navy pj bottoms, in nice neutral stripes, and a plain dark brown plaid - that have lasted me for six years now. and i wash every time i wear them.

and i paid no more than 16 bucks for any onepair. i wear a medium, you might need a different size, but they are PERFECT and wear into soft, soft comfort that works summer and winter.

get thee to an Old Navy and quit sneering.

Popular Posts