If "Bagder" is this bossy...

This is NOS's playlist.

He chose all the songs. He actually chose more than that, but he had to whittle his list down to 1 CD's worth of songs (~72 minutes) since I was willing to burn a CD for every guest, not a freakin' box set.

Night Boat To Cairo - Madness
Hawaii Five O - The Ventures
Belly of the Whale - Newsboys
Numa Numa - O-Zone
Pipeline - Agent Orange
Route 66 - Chuck Berry
Big Fish - FFH
Walk Don't Run - The Ventures
Cotton Eyed Joe - Rednex
Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
Cleanin' Up The Town - The Busboys
Ghastly Stomp* - The Ghastly Ones
I Like To Move It** - Sacha Baron Cohen
One Little Slip - Barenaked Ladies
Peter Gunn Theme - Art of Noise & Duane Eddy
It's The End Of The World As We Know It - REM
Hot Rod Lincoln - Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen
Munsters Theme - The Slackers
Ghost Riders in the Sky - The Ventures
Bellybutton*** - Boyz 'n the Sink
Baby Elephant Walk - Bad Manners
Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia) - Us3
We Like To Party - The Venga Boys

And there ya have it.

-J.

* This is the surfabilly/punk cover of the ride music at Disney's Haunted Mansion
** The Madagascar version, not the unintelligible original
*** This is hilarious sendup of "boy bands"

Comments

Badger said…
Hey! Do you kiss your children with that mouth?!

And OMG. I totally can't BELIEVE I don't already have "Hot Rod Lincoln" on my MP3 player. Off to rectify that immediately....
Joke said…
Well, I do gargle.

-J.

Popular Posts