Y'know what I REALLY hate?
I could go on a tear about politics, or diet soda, or artificial fibers, or even whackjob celebrity religions. All those I hate and my views on same are well known and moderately well detailed. But that's not what I hate most.
What I REALLY hate most is being bored outa my @#$%ing skull.
Like I am right now.
TFBIM, for those are new, is a an unofficial narcoleptic. Who hibernates. So she's out--quite literally--minutes after the lads have been put to bed. I've read up on all my blogpals who have updated their blogs. I have checked all the eBay things I have been eyeballing. I have rummaged for cars I am tempted to buy but prob'ly won't. I have email-chatted. Those all took a combined 25 minutes.
I'm hanging out my livah to dry after last night's thing, so no liquid relief.
I can't read a book, because I like to read in bed and TFBIM can't sleep with a light on. (Yes, even book lights.)
The only upside is that were I 20 years younger I'd be up to my axle in trouble. But I'm not, so I'm not. I'm just here. Bored.
Blah.
-J.
What I REALLY hate most is being bored outa my @#$%ing skull.
Like I am right now.
TFBIM, for those are new, is a an unofficial narcoleptic. Who hibernates. So she's out--quite literally--minutes after the lads have been put to bed. I've read up on all my blogpals who have updated their blogs. I have checked all the eBay things I have been eyeballing. I have rummaged for cars I am tempted to buy but prob'ly won't. I have email-chatted. Those all took a combined 25 minutes.
I'm hanging out my livah to dry after last night's thing, so no liquid relief.
I can't read a book, because I like to read in bed and TFBIM can't sleep with a light on. (Yes, even book lights.)
The only upside is that were I 20 years younger I'd be up to my axle in trouble. But I'm not, so I'm not. I'm just here. Bored.
Blah.
-J.

Comments
Go do something useful, like scrub the toilet mop the kitchen floor make peach chutney learn kinesiology take out the recycling repair the children's bicycles clean out the gutters and remodel the bathroom.
Or just paint your toenails and chat on the phone.
But...I wouldn't be bored.
-J.