Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
September 14, 2005
Top this
Badge keeps telling the world how insane her parents are. Well, guess what?
Can you believe this guy's dad (my grandpa) was a tailor and raving dandy? Me either.
-Joke
Comments
Badger
said…
I guess it skipped a generation?
Tremenda Trigueña
said…
LOL!!! Good one badge!
blackbird
said…
I am not sure what I find more offensive, the outfit or the mauve countertops.
It could hit you later in life ya know, you might want to have some blood tests or something.
Joke
said…
BB,
The countertops are actually a brick-ish formica. Which doesn't really improve things THAT much, I know.
The sad this is that if you point out the defects in the outfit you just get that blank stare and that "What? WHAT?" look.
My grandfather must be spinning like a lathe in his grave.
-J.
BabelBabe
said…
He dresses just like my dad did. It works for me : )All nostalgia of course. At the time, I'd have been utterly mortified.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
It could hit you later in life ya know, you might want to have some blood tests or something.
The countertops are actually a brick-ish formica. Which doesn't really improve things THAT much, I know.
The sad this is that if you point out the defects in the outfit you just get that blank stare and that "What? WHAT?" look.
My grandfather must be spinning like a lathe in his grave.
-J.