JokeBlog JukeBox

Playing (I've set my WinBook to "random") as I read up on my assorted blogs:

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Bad Reputation
Donald Fagen - Tomorrow's Girls
Haircut 100 - Love Plus One
Kim Carnes - Crazy In The Night
Donald Fagen - Bright Lights, Big City
Josie Cotton - License To Dance
Madness - One Step Beyond
Divinyls - Pleasure & Pain
Donald Fagen - Shanghai Confidential
The Boo Radleys - There She Goes
They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse In Your Soul
Donald Fagen* - True Companion
M.I.A. - California Dreamin'
Linkin Park - Breakin' The Habit
Kim Wilde - Kids In America
The Offspring - Hit That

-Joke

* Yes, I like Donald Fagen. What? Shaddup.

Comments

BabelBabe said…
Isn't Donald Fagen 1/2 of Steely Dan? Or am I crazy/stupid?

I love Steely Dan. Even if the one dude's little eyeglasses completely creep me out.
Joke said…
Donald Fagen is, in fact, 50% of Steely Dan. My own personal opinion is that he is the talented half, but as usual, nobody asked me.

While Steely Dan is great--their hilarious one-sided feud with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is evidence to that--the Donald Fagen solo stuff simply must be heard to be believed. Setting aside the issue of the music, the recording is quite simple the pinnacle of achievement in that field.

-Joke

Popular Posts