Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
March 10, 2008
Once more, into the breach
My
latest vinous ramblings
are up at Vinapedia. Kindly issue due clickage, as good numbers keeps me supplied with excellent wines for free.
-J.
Comments
Caro
said…
Consider it clicked on.
Shhh, don't tell but the tattoo thing is because my Mom reads my blog and I'm totally screwing with her.
But I still couldn't resist teasing you about the blue dot. :)
BreadBox
said…
I'm long a Jaboulet fan --- but didn't they used to be "Pere et fils"?
What happened?
N.
Joke
said…
I think that's P. Jadot.
Not a 10000% sure of that, but I think that's it.
-J.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
Shhh, don't tell but the tattoo thing is because my Mom reads my blog and I'm totally screwing with her.
But I still couldn't resist teasing you about the blue dot. :)
What happened?
N.
Not a 10000% sure of that, but I think that's it.
-J.