...and to top it off...
It's #$%&ing Daylight Savings again.
Dear Lord in Heaven do I ever HATE* Daylight Savings.
And now it turns out it kills people.
-J.
* Hell, I'd vote for a Socialist if s/he'd ban the damned thing.
Dear Lord in Heaven do I ever HATE* Daylight Savings.
And now it turns out it kills people.
-J.
* Hell, I'd vote for a Socialist if s/he'd ban the damned thing.

Comments
(Seriously, though? WHAT did you do to piss off the universe recently? Kick a puppy? Opt for plastic over paper, or vice-versa? What?)
Ours finishes in two weeks, which is a bummer. Back to dark nights...
Maybe yoiu should consider living in Australia for 6 months and the US for the other 6. Avoid it completely! (You don't mind living in perpetual winter, do you?)
The thing is not so much that it gets dark later (although I wish it didn't, since I like having dinnah at nighttime) as it is waking up in the dark.
And, of course, IT KILLS PEOPLE.
-J.
P.S. My only regret is that I cannot adequately express my hatred for DST.
-J.
Either it's your powers of suggestion - ever powerful even though you haven't been around alt.fashion for awhile - or the fact that I have 2 little ones now. But yeah, I have come to loathe it too, enough to make a comment on your blog. I'd actually vote for a dyed in the wool conservative if they banned it :-). And whose lame ass idea was it to move the clocks ahead so freakin' early???? Argh.