Huh?
Your Slanguage Profile |
| Aussie Slang: 75% |
| British Slang: 50% |
| Canadian Slang: 50% |
| New England Slang: 50% |
| Southern Slang: 50% |
| Prison Slang: 25% |
| Victorian Slang: 25% |
Australian slang? Canadian slang? Are these people deranged??? I don't KNOW any slang specific to any member of the British Commonwealth! (To include Jamaica, New Zealand & South Africa.) Yes, this test is flawed...but still, fun.

Comments
And the omissions--don't get me started! I mean it is so obvious that a "bush pig" is someone who voted for Dubya. Duh!
--P.
In any event, my guesstimate is that I scored so high in Australian slang as some sort of vestigial something from my surfer dude days.
In general, I'm starting to think that tests are being written by people with only passing knowledge in the field which the tests addresses.
If I had a shred of initiative, I'd write my own.
-J.
"Which Italian Racing Car are you?"
"Which Ossified Preppy Clothing Store are you?"
"Which Grilled Food are you?"
"Which weird silent film are you?"
--Cable Car Clothiers