The Love List
* Bizarro brand Single Malt Scotch
* Sunsets
* Anything cooked over a live fire
* Linen linens. Hell, linen.
* Oceans
* Bloody mary
* Boston (to visit)
* Cars that are simultaneously beautiful and fast
* PG Wodehouse
* Steak, cooked over a lump charcoal fire to "warm rare" (even if I abstain so as not to go Orson Welles-ish)
* KFP Coca-cola
* Black tie
* Food-friendly wines
* Surfing (even if my time available for said purpose is nil)
* Smoked salmon
* Unknown New Wave 80s tunes
* Madras
* Cole Porter (as I type, I have "Did You Evah?" stuck in my head)
* Dead-ripe tomatoes
* Prosciutto (bacon comes very close)
* Marx Brothers
* Playing guitar (even if my time available for said purpose is nil)
* Woodford Reserve or Knob Creek Bourbon
* EVOO
* London
* Was-swimming-a-minute-ago sushi/sashimi/ceviche
* Italy
* Guns (not to the extent to have an ARSENAL, but yeah)
* Whimsical cufflinks
* Sorbet
* Aviator sunglasses (none-too-huge)
* Harry Potter
* Pinpoint oxford
* Hackleback caviar & a REALLY crisp pilsener beer in a teeny-tiny Petrossian pilsener glass
* Fountain pens
* Leather furniture
* Fresh pasta
* Buster Keaton
* Seersucker
* REALLY nice stationery
* Hammocks
* Golf (alas, I have SOME time for this)
* Symmetry
* Lime
* Watches (pocket & wrist)
* Espresso
* Disney theme parks with TFBIM, NOS & NTS. (Bonus points if Poppy et Cie. tag along)
* The Wine Country (anywhere)
* Shopping
* Gilbert & Sullivan
* Convincing people
* Cooking for blowout dinner parties
* Whimsical postmodernism
I reserve the right to revise and extend my remarks.
* Sunsets
* Anything cooked over a live fire
* Linen linens. Hell, linen.
* Oceans
* Bloody mary
* Boston (to visit)
* Cars that are simultaneously beautiful and fast
* PG Wodehouse
* Steak, cooked over a lump charcoal fire to "warm rare" (even if I abstain so as not to go Orson Welles-ish)
* KFP Coca-cola
* Black tie
* Food-friendly wines
* Surfing (even if my time available for said purpose is nil)
* Smoked salmon
* Unknown New Wave 80s tunes
* Madras
* Cole Porter (as I type, I have "Did You Evah?" stuck in my head)
* Dead-ripe tomatoes
* Prosciutto (bacon comes very close)
* Marx Brothers
* Playing guitar (even if my time available for said purpose is nil)
* Woodford Reserve or Knob Creek Bourbon
* EVOO
* London
* Was-swimming-a-minute-ago sushi/sashimi/ceviche
* Italy
* Guns (not to the extent to have an ARSENAL, but yeah)
* Whimsical cufflinks
* Sorbet
* Aviator sunglasses (none-too-huge)
* Harry Potter
* Pinpoint oxford
* Hackleback caviar & a REALLY crisp pilsener beer in a teeny-tiny Petrossian pilsener glass
* Fountain pens
* Leather furniture
* Fresh pasta
* Buster Keaton
* Seersucker
* REALLY nice stationery
* Hammocks
* Golf (alas, I have SOME time for this)
* Symmetry
* Lime
* Watches (pocket & wrist)
* Espresso
* Disney theme parks with TFBIM, NOS & NTS. (Bonus points if Poppy et Cie. tag along)
* The Wine Country (anywhere)
* Shopping
* Gilbert & Sullivan
* Convincing people
* Cooking for blowout dinner parties
* Whimsical postmodernism
I reserve the right to revise and extend my remarks.

Comments