Like Badger, only slightly more so

You Are 68% American
Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe*
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!



* I'd guesstimate there is no little divergence between what makes me and Badger cringe.

Comments

Badger said…
Hee! You think? But apparently, the stuff that you find cringe-inducing is 4% more American than the stuff that I find cringe-inducing. Bastard.
Joke said…
No, no, no. The stuff you find cringe-inducing is 4% LESS American than the stuff I find cringe inducing, which is a whole 'nother thing.

Also, I am a shade older than you are so maybe there's a whole margin of error thing at play here. It also makes you, if my math is correct an early Gen Xer to my late Baby Boomer; not that either thing is such a damned prize.

I pretty much fell apart in the drink/food questions though which, frankly, were an inexpressible ripoff.

Lastly, you were brought up by hippies whereas I was brought up by people who had fled Communism. That's gotta count for something.

Popular Posts