Thor
One day the gods of Asgard decided to have a mixer with those of Olympus. These gods being the rather base sort they were, the whole thing instantly degenerated into an orgy. The reveles lasted all weekend long, at which point individuals woke up and returned to their tasks, etc.
One of them, a blond, muscular sort, had particularly enjoyed himself, having managed to make the ::cough, cough:: acquaintance of innumerable Greco-Roman goddesses. As he was about to depart, he spotted the most beautiful of these, Venus, and hoping to avail himself of her talents at some point in the near future, strode over to formally introduce himself after the previous night's debauchery. He strode over, clasped her hand and said:
"I'm Thor."
She looked at him with benign puzzlement and responded, "You're Thor? Hell, I'm tho thore I can hardly pith."
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I feel after working out a week straight for the first time since last September.
-Joke
One of them, a blond, muscular sort, had particularly enjoyed himself, having managed to make the ::cough, cough:: acquaintance of innumerable Greco-Roman goddesses. As he was about to depart, he spotted the most beautiful of these, Venus, and hoping to avail himself of her talents at some point in the near future, strode over to formally introduce himself after the previous night's debauchery. He strode over, clasped her hand and said:
"I'm Thor."
She looked at him with benign puzzlement and responded, "You're Thor? Hell, I'm tho thore I can hardly pith."
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I feel after working out a week straight for the first time since last September.
-Joke

Comments