Mad Props du jour
Dear Internet,
I have said it before, and I shall continue to say it until I am blue in the screen: If you don't have your own Poppy, get one, now. Poppy managed to find a KILLER gift for TFBIM* on eBay and, in doing so, saved me a ridiculous amount of ducats. In fact, saved me just as many as I saved her when I scored her lodgings at WDW's Polynesian for way less than she had found. So there's some of that cast-thy-bread-upon-the-water thing going on right there.
MWAH!
-Joke
* They have surprisingly overlapping tastes in jewels and baubles, except that Poppy has a whimsical edge and TFBIM has a thing for matchy-matchy symmetry. Oh, and Poppy does yellow gold while TFBIM does white.
I have said it before, and I shall continue to say it until I am blue in the screen: If you don't have your own Poppy, get one, now. Poppy managed to find a KILLER gift for TFBIM* on eBay and, in doing so, saved me a ridiculous amount of ducats. In fact, saved me just as many as I saved her when I scored her lodgings at WDW's Polynesian for way less than she had found. So there's some of that cast-thy-bread-upon-the-water thing going on right there.
MWAH!
-Joke
* They have surprisingly overlapping tastes in jewels and baubles, except that Poppy has a whimsical edge and TFBIM has a thing for matchy-matchy symmetry. Oh, and Poppy does yellow gold while TFBIM does white.

Comments
or even get a detail or two.
hmmm, David Yurman perhaps?