...and DONE!

At 1:52am EDT, I finished reading the 6th Harry Potter book. I am pleased to note I was right about the Half-Blood Prince's identity, I (& the estimable Jujube also) was right about Voldemort's weakness. I was also right about a few other things which I can't divulge for fear of spoiling suprises.

I was, however, caught unaware by the TIMING of something and something I was certain would happen has not yet happened. Now I'll have to wait 2 years to see if I will be proven right.

Time to brush up on my Epics,

-Joke

Comments

Joke said…
I'm with ya on the RAB thing. Still not so sure about Snape, although it may be Wormtail who turns good in the end.

I'm curious about your Harry-is-item-#6 hypothesis.

Lastly, I liked that the Weasly Twins are making sackfuls of money. If I had to guess I'd say they turn out to be Harry's "Q" for book 7.
Joke said…
MLWhitt,

(May I call you ML?)

Read them because they are good, "ripping yarns" with lots of cool references to Mythology and Latin* and all that Classics stuff they made me take back at school.

-Joke

* Conjugations adhered to my brain at a rate of approximately one verb per whack.
jujube said…
aarrgh! I started reading the comments and realized they could contain spoiler...it's not fair! I couldn't start reading my copy in earnest until I got on the train at 6:30 am today!

Popular Posts