"Lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Fun facts about, well, me!

I started this blog fifteen months ago.

I have written 393 posts.

I have uploaded 272 pictures.

The photo of the car that sucked has been viewed 214 times.

The post on my "vacation" in Italy has been viewed 454 times, and it's only been up a few days. Wow.

The photo of the cheapo gift shop rain ponchos (OK, featuring the USS Constitution) have been viewed 876 (!) times.

I usually have about 277* (!) readers.
87% of them are from the USA.
5% are from the United Kingdom.
2% are from Ireland.
2% are from Canada.
1% are Australian.
3% are R.O.T.W.

Oh, and yes, a big welcome for our new friend from, it seems, Belize.

About 20 or so of you feel comfortable enough to comment on a somewhat regular basis. I am always pleasantly surprised by the number of people who read this religiously and still have the willpower to remain in full-on lurk mode.

Now you know.

-Joke

* You guys snuck up on me, again. Hi. Welcome.

Comments

blackbird said…
Look.
I'm sorry about clicking on the poncho shot all those times (whew! I'm sure I am only responsible for 850 or so!) I just can't help myself.
Poppy Buxom said…
That Stud Muffin I Married also apologizes for clicking on the picture of the Car That Sucked and then squatting hopefully over his laptop monitor ... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am such a crude customer.
Joke said…
Poppy,

1- He needs a HD monitor for that and
2- I dunno that he assumed the correct stance.

BB,

All is forgiven, and Mother says to come home.

-J.
Poppy Buxom said…
Joke,

No problem. I'll email you a picture.

Helpfully,
Poppy
BabelBabe said…
it was the firsat glimpse of sartorially elegant you -- but in a gift shop poncho! how could we not revel?

isn't it schadenfreude on some level, or am i crazy? sez the spit-up-on mama in plaid pj bottoms and striped oxford shirt....
Joke said…
Well, whatever. Maybe people just like that kinda poncho...or maybe there is some weirdo buncha fetishists out there...[shrug]

-J.

Popular Posts