Required...
Dear Internet,
I was perusing BabBab & Gina's blog when the idea popped into my melon.
On Monday, March 13* I will publish a list and I'd like as many of you to play along with your own list. In deference to the number of librarians and English majors and J-school refugees who inhabit the Jokesphere the first list will be entitled:
REQUIRED READING
Any number of books between 3 (i.e., The Minimum) and 100 (i.e. The Maximum) will be listed along with a brief explanation of why it is required reading. Photos welcomed and you may even use whatever "affiliate" link things you have. (I'm all about the Capitalism) I was going to suggest posting a syllabus for people new to the blog but even as bored as I am, I wouldn't get past the first line.
OK, off you go.
-J.
P.S. Yes, it is a rather DULL day, but tomorrow NTS has a field trip and parents-who-aren't-working-tax-season get to go.
* Today is S&T, Friday has some sort of participatory moratorium because of something to do with Survivor, the weekend is not a time to be THINKING, y'know...so that leaves us Monday.
I was perusing BabBab & Gina's blog when the idea popped into my melon.
On Monday, March 13* I will publish a list and I'd like as many of you to play along with your own list. In deference to the number of librarians and English majors and J-school refugees who inhabit the Jokesphere the first list will be entitled:
REQUIRED READING
Any number of books between 3 (i.e., The Minimum) and 100 (i.e. The Maximum) will be listed along with a brief explanation of why it is required reading. Photos welcomed and you may even use whatever "affiliate" link things you have. (I'm all about the Capitalism) I was going to suggest posting a syllabus for people new to the blog but even as bored as I am, I wouldn't get past the first line.
OK, off you go.
-J.
P.S. Yes, it is a rather DULL day, but tomorrow NTS has a field trip and parents-who-aren't-working-tax-season get to go.
* Today is S&T, Friday has some sort of participatory moratorium because of something to do with Survivor, the weekend is not a time to be THINKING, y'know...so that leaves us Monday.

Comments
your gauntlet has been picked up : )
See what I mean?
but the word verif is not. ah well, refresh, refresh, refresh!
It'd be your list so you decide for whom.
-J.
Why are your meme/contests always so much like school?
(Funner, though! I meant to say funner!)
But I mean, going through all my books...although my mother and I were glad that I weeded!
(Librarian talk: got rid of some stale books)